American Family Insurance - Review about Extensive Damages from South Bend, Indiana

I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years.A negligent roofer caused extensive damages.

American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet insulation and put back up electrical fixtures that had 20 gallons or more of rain enter. $83,000 lost, 3 lasting injuries, and left to the legal battle alone.

Insurance on my American Dream has left me WARNING YOU of my experience!!!!!BEWARE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 23, 2015 #962595 Saint Joseph, Missouri

guess you should have hired a better roofer. Take responsibility for yourself

0 0 Reply

Apr 17, 2015 #973130 Seattle, Washington

Anonymous...your a jack ***. go play somewhere else. I'm finding your ridiculous comments all over this web site.

1 0 Reply

Jun 17, 2015 #996384

Derp, Dumbness at its finest. If you choose to react "anonymously", you can choose the "anonymous" name...
Even the poster of this story is anon. ;)
Seeing the whiney pictures with the dust mask, the cute doggies and humanoid infant, just to make an appealing case, makes me cringe. Complain to local people, the internet doesn't give a shite. So many dumb people out there, and so many cringeworthy stories to read on here. Seriously, people, the ***. If your roofer's work is faulty, get an expert to look at it. Placing it on the internet is trollbait, especially with the added pictures.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Family Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Family Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about