American Family Insurance - Review about Extensive Damages from South Bend, Indiana
I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years.A negligent roofer caused extensive damages.
American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet insulation and put back up electrical fixtures that had 20 gallons or more of rain enter. $83,000 lost, 3 lasting injuries, and left to the legal battle alone.
Insurance on my American Dream has left me WARNING YOU of my experience!!!!!BEWARE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one. They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."