American Family Insurance - Review about Car Damage Claim from Salt Lake City, Utah
The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of them.A week later they still don't do anything and I am still out a vehicle.
American family is the WORST insurance I have ever delt with. I can't believe that even when the Insured has rental car, I have not been offered or approved to have a rental while they take their sweet time lolly gagging around trying to get out of it. I am so irritated that each time I call I get an automated answer "I'm sorry, you can use your Insurance for a rental" um, no. Get me a car or I will keep filing complaint after complaint.
And as I can see from the 20 complaints, NONE have been resolved. Great company. Thanks for NOTHING Matthew at American family and Dustin Tate at Mr. Appliance.
You guys are just peachy.
Here's my car.Not doing anything but sitting here damaged.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Damage Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem. It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."