Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Feb 08

Still have not been paid for the claim - looking for others to join my lawsuit against American Family - plan on suing them end of February.

Update by user Jan 10

Worthless crooks and liars.

Original review posted by user Jan 09

If anyone knows a good attorney let me know - have a few here who I will try first.The story you have sent is full of holes and is incorrect.

I do not know who is responsible for documenting this claim but they should be fired: 1- I parked the tractor and cutter in the driveway of my farm where I had mowed and where someone was stealing my crop to block entrance. 2. Tractor was broken into(tools stolen- gave receipts to my agent) and driven somewhere by someone(s). and parked in the opposite direction.

3- I discovered the tractor 2 days later when I went to check on it. The engine oil cap was off along with the hydraulic cap and laying in the field. The door was still locked but there was damage to it and the dash seat and mechanically the tractor was not running right. I changed fuel filters - still not running right.

I then hauled the tractor to my neighbors so the dealership could come get it with a semi to fix. 4- The mechanics have stated that all the damages was from someone else driving the tractor - I would assume when they had stolen it. There was damage to the cutter but I have fixed at my own expense because I had the tools to do it. If I do sue for damages I will include them.

5- The mechanic told me the samples you took were not inclusive of all the systems where damage incurred and the samples were taken from a cold engine and hydraulic system. No mfd sample taken.

6- You continue to call me a liar is a ***.Where is my agent - I reported all this to him too.

Review about: American Family Insurance Auto Theft Claim.

Reason of review: customer service sucked and the claim is valid.

I didn't like: Handling of claim, Unprofessional and disjointed at best, Dishonesty, Unprofessional agent.

Had an Experience with American Family Insurance?

Comments